Larry O’Connor, MFT
(415) 225-3032 email@example.com
I work with individuals and couples, teens and families. My style is informal, serious while maintaining humor–the only thing differentiating us is degree, license, and experience on this side of the couch. I strive to create a unique relationship to understand the individual or couple I am working with, and to help them better see alternatives in their circumstances, patterns, or the dynamics in relationships that are causing them difficulties or concern. I understand that everyone seeks therapy for different reasons, and with their own expectations, and I genuinely honor and respect these.
My specialties include:
- Understanding Relationships
- Couples’ Communication, Counseling
- Separation, Divorce, and Co-Parenting
- Depression and AnxietyFinding Meaning and Purpose in life Identity,
- Transitions, and Life Coaching
- Men’s Issues
- Substance Abuse, Addictions, Maintenance and Recovery
I am not limited to one particular way of approaching our work, and won’t fit you into any particular template. I collaborate with you in order to provide what you actually need.
Schools of thought I draw from:
- Existential psychotherapy
- Humanistic psychology
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Interpersonal psychoanalysis
I have offices both in San Francisco and Palo Alto.
For a more immediate sense of my work, I encourage you to read my reviews on Yelp.
Larry O’Connor can be reached at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 225-3032.