Larry O’Connor, MFT
(415) 225-3032 firstname.lastname@example.org
I provide counseling for individuals and couples, teens and families. I offer a creative and friendly atmosphere for people to focus on themselves or to understand the dynamics of their relationship in a way that enhances communication and intimacy, yet maintains individuality.
My style is informal, humorous, but professional. I reveal what I am thinking about your situation, and encourage feedback to make sure that I am understanding you. I see my work as collaboratively finding a way to resolve what hasn’t been working, or is hindering you from getting what you want out of your life.
My specialties include:
- Understanding Relationships
- Couples’ Communication, Counseling
- Separation, Divorce, and Co-Parenting
- Depression and Anxiety
- Life Direction, Identity, Transitions, and Life Coaching
- Men’s Issues
- Substance Abuse, Addictions, Maintenance and Recovery
I am not limited to one particular way of approaching our work. I won’t fit you into any particular template. I collaborate with you in order to provide what you actually need.
Schools of thought I draw from:
- Existential psychotherapy
- Humanistic psychology
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Interpersonal psychoanalysis
I have offices both in San Francisco and Palo Alto.
For a more immediate sense of my work, I encourage you to read my reviews on Yelp.
Larry O’Connor can be reached at
email@example.com or (415) 225-3032.